Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pick My Color Orange!

Gracie just loves this cool weather in STL.
She was helping me look at paint samples, yeah right!
She was hoping for a treat.
So I got this urge to paint my back and front door Orange, and maybe this window frame?

I saw a blogger that painted her door orange, on a blue house and I LOVED IT!
Yeah, caps.

I used to have an orange kitchen but now its green, asparagus green.
So whatcha think???
#1, #2, #3 or #4?

I'm leaning towards the large orange sample???

This past week it was super duper foggy, so I shot this picture out the back.....
Pretty huh?
Fog. Is. Weird.

Then yippeeeeee........
I got a sweet card and gift in the mail, someone loves me as a blogger.
Thanks my biggest fan JoAnnie!

Check out the sunflowers I got........

Set them in the window sill in the bowl I have.

Kinda fun.

I leave you with Gracie sniffing cracks for treats.......
Who knows what she will find, another leaf to eat
haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa!

 
Teacher training all weekend was rough, and I need to do more memorizing.
Burned 1,500 calories per day, sweet.
 
Thanks for reading, GO CARDS!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment