Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tis The Fall Season!

I'm starting to dig out my fall wardrobe!
Yup loving the colors.
However I was missing Maui, so I made some dinner like they do there.......rice, with eggs and tomatoes, minus the gravy.
YUM!

Plus I have been on a flower binge....
pretty huh?

Gracie helps me
awwwww........loves her bone!

Dinner last night, turkey burgers minus the bun.
I had mango mustard and relish. Yeah you don't need the carbs, this is super high in protein over 24 per patty.

Look how tasty!

Set up one of my favorite decorations....

The hayride and Mr. Pumpkinhead.
So adorable.

and at the office in another fall color!

Good news, I did take on a Yoga position at a local studio.
Oh I am blessed to start this Saturday.
 
Back to workout information next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment