Monday, March 3, 2014

Shoe Blitz!

I just love Spring shoes........but we still have snow in STL!
Anyway I went on a shopping Blitz at Payless Shoes, simply because they have a great marketing team.
Yup, they sent me a one day coupon for 25% off everything, including clearance and sale items.
I walked out with 5 pair :-)

These house shoes, just $10 bucks!
Love!
I have NOT stopped wearing them :-)

Wedges, make the world a better place......
and so does a "pop" of color.
$4 and $7 bucks, you just can't go wrong.

Yes, work shoes too.....
This booty shoe too adorable!
I almost missed it but the salesgirl said, check these out we just got them in and they are $10 off.
Plus I got another $2.50 off all smiles.........basic pump always a standard.

How adorable huh?

Because I have this, a rewards card.
If you don't have one its so worth it.
5 shoes = $65 total!

Now if I can just get the weather to cooperate!

 
Workout:
75 crunches
40 sec plank
150 squats
 
Thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment