Thursday, May 29, 2014

PROGRESS! The Barbie House Landscaping

I am finally nearing the end of the HUGE landscape project!
At The Barbie House :-)
Yay!
I have not done much in the way of workouts because it has sucked up most of my time and energy not to mention how sore I am.
So here are the plants I picked out...
Perennials so I won't have to do anything anymore, again
Yay!

Cute huh?
It is Blue Mirror Delphinium and Big Twister Rush

Plus I will be adding that plant at the end
Tuskegee Crape Myrtle its a dark pink/red.
The Crape Myrtle will "hide" the bowing part of the fence that I don't want to invest in and replace.

I think it looks great!
Just have to finish the end of the top row

Then I can plant :-)

It really helps the fence look straighter, and gives about 20" more of driveway space.
It will have to be paved, patched and sealed when done.
By someone else ;-)

If you remember......
Here is the before:

And I added a rock trail to the pond and lavender....

I love it!

Also if you remember this is how it started........

and now...........
it is so lovely.

 
This weeks workouts:
Tuesday - 3 mile run
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - 2 mile walk
Friday - 3 mile run
 
Thanks for reading..........
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I am very impressed with your blog post regard for landscaping. I believe landscaping is the most important part for any residential space owners. Before one month ago, I redesigned my house with the help of Temecula Landscapers Company. They provided me very good commercial Landscaping Maintenance services. Keep Blogging.

    ReplyDelete