Monday, February 25, 2013

Kale Chips and Spaghetti Squash!

I love getting my fresh eggs from someone local look how pretty!
 
I decided to try a few new recipes. This is my Kale ready to go for Kale chips

All you do is drizzle olive oil in a bowl fill with small sections of kale, swish all around then lay them out on parchment paper sprinkle with salt and cook about 10-15 min at 350 degrees. YUM!

I added a dash of Parm :-)

On to my Salmon patties, just top with butter and bake. 22 grams of protein and totally delish!


I made broccoli small chunks to put with my spaghetti squash just to add a green. You could use pees too if you like them.

Micro the squash with holes in it, and in about 20 minutes it is ready to cool for 5 minutes then scrape into spaghetti.

Here I added a sprinkle of shredded Cheddar cheese, after I added olive oil and garlic.

The finished plated meal, amazing!!!
I topped the salmon with sweet and sour sauce it was just the right flavor with the smokey salmon and garlic cheesy spaghetti mix.

Dessert was baked apples with cinnamon!

Thanks for reading :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment