Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HELLO...Mr. President Obama



P90X Week 10 Day 7 Stretch


Today is the Baseball All Star Game for 2009, hosted in my town and home town of St. Louis MO. http://www.explorestlouis.com/summer/index.asp



This is the day where we say "Hello Mr. President Obama" as he throws out the first pitch of the game today.




Are you a baseball fan?

If you are, then St. Louis is your kind of town. We don't offer much else here to occupy time. Sure we have the Muny Theater, St. Louis Symphony and the fabulous Gateway Arch, Zoo and Brewery. We also have the Art and History Museum and Botanical Gardens but after you do these things there is not much else going on.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my home town for the "Midwest feeling" however since we really only have a few other things going on, like wineries, the Katie bike trail and Gateway International Speedway you can get kinda ho-hum about this place. We are not as urban as say Chicago or even the big apple but it is my home town, and I do like the change of seasons.

So as they say at the stadium, Play Ball!

Today is my last day of week 10 I cant believe it!

Here is my workout:
Week 10 Day 7
Workout - P90X Stretch
Mood - Relaxed Wt - 116.5 (carbs for dinner)
Time = 40 Mins
Cals burned = ?

Static Stretches:
Neck
Back up the car
Head rolls
Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo
Topas Wrist, forearm Back wrist Dreya forearm stretch Arm circles Shoulder tris

Ballistic stretches
Shake outs
Hug yourself high-low

Static Stretches:
Reaches Back/front stroke
Side stretch
Roller
Seated spinal stretch
Cat stretch
Glute stretch - I did this hand behind hamstring not knee
Wide feet forward bend - I did this arms closed
Triangle

Off to get the Rockstar Body........

No comments:

Post a Comment