Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bacholor Kiptyn 7 Days Left Of P90X


Kiptyn is the bachelor I wanted to win, or for eye candy.....



Yes, I got sucked into this show last night mainly because it was filmed in Hawaii how sweet would that be? Holy cow when they showed all the scenes I was like, lets go! I can't imagine NOT falling in love by just being there all that infatuation and dream dates, whats not to love? I only saw a few parts of this show and one time her and Kiptyn were on the top of a telephone pole and juming off to a trapeeze thingy, how cool would that freakin be? Pleeeeze sign me up!

Do they take old ladies lol.

I also saw them on boats and snow sledding and in a helicopter what the heck! I need a vacation, maybe I could sign up and go??? Who has these kinds of dates to get to know someone, do you know anyone that does? When she turned down Kiptyn after stuttering with an answer I think any "normal man" would have just walked away right then and there. NO begging and recapping the memories. Hey anytime a woman would stutter to answer or take more then 1/2 a second to say YES and jump up and down you just would NOT hang around.

Wonder if he would have pushed her in the water, after the other guy came back to ask her and she turned him down on TV. Do you think he really pulled strings to come back...or do you think its national tv they BROUGHT HIM BACK for that reason. Well I duno about that, let me have my little romantic fantasy for a moment and pretend he did.

Anyway are you happy with her choice of Ed?

Wonder why she picked the guy she had the most drama with? Do you think she did NOT want to have to keep up with Kiptyns 6-pack ab routines? Thats my thought, but hey I would love to run with this man! Ok, well I am over the eye candy for now I think.

I am officially done with P90X Lean and the next 7 days are recovery, then I am a graduate and will post pics.

P90X Week 12 day 7 todays workout was a mish-mash:
X Stretch - 30 minutes
I finished Kenpo this morning - 20 minutes
Mood - GREAT
Wt - 117.5
Time of workout = 50 minutes
Cals burned = ?

Kenpo - 20 minutes:
Inward Blocks 30
Downward Blocks 30 J
ogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)
Star Blocks 16
High block low punch 2x25
Knee back kick 2x30
Back knuckle ball kick/back kick 2x10
Hook upper cut low side kick 2x10
Elbow series 30
Vertical punches 100

X Stretch- 30 minutes:
Static Stretches:
Neck
Back up the car
Head rolls Chest, back and shoulder stretch combo
Topas Wrist, forearm Back wrist Dreya forearm stretch
Arm circles Shoulder tris

Ballistic stretchs:
Shake outs
Hug yourself high-low
Static Stretches:
Reaches Back/front stroke
Side stretch

Off to get the Rockstar Body.......

No comments:

Post a Comment